My friends, we live in a glorious time for GURPS. I just posted something to this effect on the SJGames Forums, and while I’m gushing with enthusiasm, I thought I might post it here, too.
- The very thing for which so many Forumites have long been asking – an “Intro to GURPS” kit – is actually being made, as we speak.
- Even better, it serves as a stand-alone game, as well as a gateway drug for full-on GURPS.
- Thrillingly, it’s going to be a beautiful hard-copy BOXED SET, complete with kewl physical components of many kinds.
- It’s also all available in PDF for those who prefer that.
- The project has funded successfully.
- In fact, that’s a huge understatement. We’ve now hit no less that four stretch goals, and are well on our way to hitting the fifth (fingers crossed!).
- Everyone backing at or above the $50 level is now getting a really, really big swag of loot.
- Everyone backing at or above the $250 level is now getting a ridiculously absurdly huge swag of loot.
I could go on, but I won’t – I’m just stating the obvious. But three frickin’ cheers for the new “obvious”! Because just a month ago, none of this was obvious at all…
Onwards to the GURPS renaissance! Just like the real Renaissance, only better dressed!