The World Map
Here’s a complete world map. It’s more-or-less up to date (though I may get a few sessions behind now and then!)
Here are some larger, zoomable versions of the world map:
I’ve also been posting a “Gazetteer” – a kind of travel guide to the world, realm by realm. Here are all the Gazetteer posts so far:
- Valiroth – A militaristic land governed by a caste of winged warriors. The proud defenders of the realms of men.
- Rasitar – A rich, cultured, and sophisticated little Kingdom in the hills overlooking the River Rulerun.
- Halandia (Whitevale) – A tiny, pretty, hilly realm cradled among steep chalk cliffs, overlooking the confluence of the Mistrill and the Cairnflood.
- Eldervale – A steep-sided river-valley, cradled by rugged mountains. The mountainsides are dotted with ancient ruins. People who come from here are considered a little fey.
- The Wistwilds – A wild stretch of the Northern mountains, known for its great natural beauty.